OUR MISSION IS A CITY WITH ZERO POLLUTION.
Cleanwarri is one of the preeminent organisation in the nation. The mission of Cleanwarri is to inform, influence, educate, beautify, make Green, Sustainable, involve and collaborate with residents and organisations.
OUR VALUES ARE:
- We deliver our community services in a manner that is competent, courteous and responsive.
- We believe in sustainable development - meeting the needs of the our generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
- We are a trusted, independent and authoritative advocate for the environment.
- We manage our resources effectively and efficiently to deliver value to the public
- We believe in evidence based solutions to environmental problems that make life better for people while protecting the planet for future generations.
- We make a difference by working with others to build trust, networks and partnerships to deliver effective outcomes.
- We are innovative, adaptive and open to new and flexible ways of making Warri works
- We are open and honest with each other.
- We constructively challenge and encourage each other to do better.
- We believe in promoting people's action, individual and collective, local, national and international, to tackle the environmental challenges we face
- Make Warri one of the most beautiful cities in Africa.
- Make Warri one of the greenest cities in Africa.
- Promote best practices, including reducing, reusing, and recycling.
- Lower greenhouse emissions and air pollutants.
- Curb public littering and improper disposal of waste.
- Provide opportunities for job creation thereby reducing crime rate.
- Reversing and reducing the impact of climate change.
- Reduce the accumulation of solid waste.
- Inculcating in residents the culture of cleanliness.
- Addressing treatment of wastewater and sewage, and poor practices.
- Create platforms for collaboration.
- Working towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals.